These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 13th of April 2022.
2. DEFENITIONS. INTERPRETATION OF OUR TERMS
3. PURPOSE OF ESSAYBROTHER
1. Relationship with our company
2. Taxes and benefits
3. User content
4. ORDER PLACING AND REGISTRATION
5. ORDER PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
6. ORDER PROCESS
7. ORDER DELIVERY
8. ORDER REVISION
9. THE USE OF PRODUCTS
10. PAYMENT TERMS
2. Payment methods
3. Money back guarantee
12. COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITY
14. AGREEMENT TERM AND TERMINATION
15. DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND ESSAYBROTHER
16. FORCE MAJEURE
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company finds that the commercial operations selling term papers, theses, and dissertations encourage academic dishonesty, and, in so doing, impairs the public confidence in the credibility of institutions of higher education and their function within their prime mission, that of providing a quality education to the citizens of all states.
- The Company does not allow selling of plagiarized materials, a theme, term paper, thesis or other papers or written results of research, knowing or having reason to know that such theme, term paper, thesis or other papers or research results or substantial material therefrom will be submitted or used by a Customer for academic credit and represented as the original work of a Customer or any other person at an educational institution or elsewhere without a proper attribution as to source.
- The Company provides Customers with tutorial assistance only in case of knowing or having reason to know that such assistance is not intended to be submitted in whole or in substantial parts as an assignment.
- The Company provides Customers with the Writing Services in the form of assisting, writing samples, assembling, reproducing or editing an assignment knowing or having reason to know that the Product of such services is not intended to be submitted as the work of the Customer in fulfillment of a requirement for completion of a course of study.
- The Company uses such keywords within the Website as “buy an essay,” “order a paper,” “hire a writer,” “essay writing service,” “paper writing service” solely for the purpose of search engine optimization. The Company does not conceal the proper understanding of its Writing Services and Products from a Customer.
2. DEFENITIONS. INTERPRETATION OF OUR TERMS
- “Website” means EssayBrother.com
- “Consumer/Customer“, “You” or “Yours” refer to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payments on this Website.
- “Company,” “We,” or “Our” refer to the EssayBrother.com website.
- “Order” refers to the actual request for a Writing Service sent to Our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and specifications regarding the sources to be used in the Product.
- “Order” refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on Our website by the Consumer. The order includes the work in its entirety, along with the requirements of the Consumer.
- “Product“ is a result of delivered Writing Service, which comes as original content written and delivered to the Customer in accordance to their inquiry as a digital document. A Product means a sample of a completed academic task which is produced for research purposes only. A Product is designed to facilitate learning and understanding of the Customer in a particular subject field or topic. Product is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school or other educational institutions chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
- “Product Revision“ is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the Order.
- “Quality Assurance Department“ refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of Our Products and Writing Services.
- “Expert“ is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides Writing Services to the Customer, according to the Company Agreement.
3. PURPOSE OF ESSAYBROTHER
The Site is a marketplace where Users can get use of Site Services. Subject to the Terms of Service, EssayBrother provides the Site Services to Users, including hosting and maintaining the Site, facilitating the formation of Service Contracts, and assisting Users in resolving disputes which may arise in connection with those Service Contracts. When a User enters a Service Contract, the User uses the Site to invoice and pay any amounts owed under the Service Contract.
3.1 Relationships with our company
EssayBrother is a platform (or marketplace) where Writers can offer writing services to Users seeking writing services. Writing services may include copy-editing. Copy-editing of your text includes checking the grammar (correction of all grammatical errors), spelling (correction of all spelling errors), punctuation (correction of all punctuation errors), consistency (imposing a consistent style) and textual structure (ensuring that the structure is well organized). Writing services may also include development (any writing apart from ensuring consistent structure), rewriting or critique or evaluation of the text. Users must always cite the Writer who performed the writing services. All Users must acknowledge and agree that they understand that EssayBrother is not and will never be a party to any agreements for writing services between Users and Writers. EssayBrother does not introduce Users to Writers, and vice versa. Through the Site and Site Services, Writers may be notified of Users that may be seeking the services they offer, and Users may be notified of Writers that may offer the services they seek; at all times, however, Users are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any Project and Writer on their own.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT ESSAYBROTHER IS NOT A PARTY TO THE RELATIONSHIP OR ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN USERS AND WRITERS. Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for (a) ensuring the accuracy and legality of any User content, (b) determining the suitability of Writers for a Service Contract (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions), (c) negotiating, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of Service Contracts, (d) paying for Service Contracts or Writer Services. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that you are solely responsible for assessing whether to enter into a Service Contract with any Writer and for verifying any information about such Writer except of information attributed to order requirements (such as the Writers rankings made based on Users feedback, amount of finished papers etc.). EssayBrother does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any User’s or Writer’s listings on the Site; does not verify any feedback or information provided by Users about Writers; and does not vet or otherwise perform background checks on Users or Writers except as those directly provided for hereby. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT ESSAYBROTHER DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, SUPERVISE, DIRECT, CONTROL, OR EVALUATE WRITERS OR THEIR WORK ITSELF AND RELIES SOLELY ON USERS TESTIMONIALS WHEN MAKING THE WRITERS RANKINGS OR LISTING THEM OTHERWISE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROJECT, PROJECT TERMS OR WORK PRODUCT.
EssayBrother makes no representations about and does not guarantee, and you agree not to hold EssayBrother responsible for, the quality, safety, or legality of Writer Services; the qualifications, background, or identities of Users and Writers; the ability of Writers to deliver Writer Services; the ability of Users to pay for Writer Services; User and Writer Content, statements or posts made by Users and Writers; or the ability or willingness of a User or Writer to actually complete a transaction.
You also acknowledge, agree, and understand that Writers are solely responsible for determining, and have the sole right to determine, which Projects to accept; the time, place, manner, and means of providing any Writer Services; the type of services they provide; and the price they charge for their services or how that pricing is determined or set. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that: (i) you are not an employee of EssayBrother, and you are not eligible for any of the rights or benefits of employment (including unemployment and/or workers compensation insurance); (ii) EssayBrother will not have any liability or obligations under or related to Service Contracts and/or Writer Services for any acts or omissions by you or other Users; (iii) EssayBrother does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control any Writer or Writer Services; does not impose quality standards or a deadline for completion of any Writer Services; and does not dictate the performance, methods or process Writer uses to perform services; (iv) Writer is free to determine when and if to perform Writer Services, including the days worked and time periods of work, and EssayBrother does not set or have any control over Writer’s pricing, work hours, work schedules, or work location, nor is EssayBrother involved in any other way in determining the nature and amount of any compensation that may be charged by or paid to Writer for a Project; (v) Writer will be paid at such times and amounts as agreed with a Buyer in a given Service Contract, and EssayBrother does not, in any way, provide or guarantee Writer a regular salary or any minimum, regular payment; (vi) EssayBrother does not provide Writers with training or any equipment, labor, tools, or materials related to any Service Contract; and (vii) EssayBrother does not provide the premises at which Writers will perform the work. Writers are free to use subcontractors or employees to perform Writer Services, in particular, may delegate work on fixed-price contracts or to have hourly contracts for Writer’s subcontractor(s) or employee(s), if such delegation of work is agreed by the Users they are contracted by. If a Writer uses subcontractors or employees, Writer further agrees and acknowledges that this paragraph applies to EssayBrother’s relationship, if any, with Writer’s subcontractors and employees as well and Writer is solely responsible for Writer’s subcontractors and employees.
3.2 Taxes and benefits
Writer acknowledges and agrees that the Writer is solely responsible (a) for all tax liability associated with payments received by Writer from Users and through EssayBrother, and that EssayBrother will not withhold any taxes from payments to Writer or act in capacity of Writer’s tax agent in any case; (b) to obtain any liability, health, workers’ compensation, disability, unemployment, or other insurance needed, desired, or required by law, and that Writer is not covered by or eligible for any insurance from EssayBrother; (c) for determining whether Writer is required by applicable law to issue any particular invoices for the Writer Fees and for issuing any invoices so required; (d) for determining whether Writer is required by applicable law to remit to the appropriate authorities any value added tax or any other taxes or similar charges applicable to the Writer Fees and remitting any such taxes or charges to the appropriate authorities, as appropriate; and (e) if outside of the United States, for determining if EssayBrother is required by applicable law to withhold any amount of the Writer Fees and for notifying EssayBrother of any such requirement and indemnifying EssayBrother for any requirement to pay any withholding amount to the appropriate authorities (including penalties and interest). In the event of an audit of EssayBrother, Writer agrees to promptly cooperate with EssayBrother and provide copies of Writer’s tax returns and other documents as may be reasonably requested for purposes of such audit, including but not limited to records showing Writer is engaging in an independent business as represented to EssayBrother.
3.3 User content
EssayBrother does not generally investigate any remarks posted by Users or other User Content for accuracy or reliability and does not guarantee that User Content is accurate. The Writers rankings made based on Users feedback are produced by our system automatically without analyzing the substance of testimonials. You are solely responsible for your User Content, including the accuracy thereof, and are solely responsible for any legal action that may be instituted by other Users or third parties as a result of or in connection with your User Content if such User Content is legally actionable or defamatory. EssayBrother is not legally responsible for any feedback or comments posted or made available on the Site by any Users or third parties, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. In order to protect the integrity of the feedback system and protect Users from abuse, EssayBrother reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to remove posted feedback or information that, in EssayBrother’s sole judgment, violates the Terms of Service or negatively affects our marketplace, diminishes the integrity of the feedback system or otherwise is inconsistent with the business interests of EssayBrother. You acknowledge and agree that you will notify EssayBrother of any error or inaccurate statement in your feedback results and that if you do not do so, EssayBrother may rely on the accuracy of such information.
4. ORDER PLACING AND REGISTRATION
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Application. No Writing Service is provided by other means than by request.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters, and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full, and final information in each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
- You will be requested to register by providing Your email and password or sign in via Facebook or Gmail account. Should any difficulties arise during the process of account creation, please contact Our Support Representatives. In addition, should any of Your contact details change over time, it is Your sole responsibility to update Your profile accordingly or inform Support about such changes.
- Should multiple accounts be discovered, they will be merged with Your initial account created during Your first purchase.
5. ORDER PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- When placing an Order, You agree to pay for the Writing Service provided by the Company. The Company starts to process Your Order only after the payment for the Writing Service is made and authorized.
- In some cases, the Company may ask the Client to send a photo of the Client’s credit card that was used for submitting the payment to the Company. The cardholder’s name and the last four numbers on this card should be visible.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s Pricing and paid in advance, as stated in the Order form, once the scope of work is identified. The Company is not held responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and authorized.
- Orders can be paid by Credits from Your Personal Balance.
- The Company reserves the right to offer discount and bonus programs to Customers at its own discretion using discount code(s) the Customer can use when filling out the Order form. If the code is not provided in the corresponding section of the Order form, the discount will not be given out by the Company for that particular order.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Customer in the Company with no exceptions.
- Upon Your Order evaluation, the Company may request for additional payment or additional time to work on Your Order, since the volumes of the work to be done to fulfill Your requirements can only be defined after a manual review is performed. The Customer may decide at their own will to either agree to new Order parameters and Order Total or refuse to cooperate with the Company. If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy.
6. ORDER PROCESS
- Order validation: The Company reserves the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the Customer. Should a mismatch occur, Support reserves the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Customer’s requirements have been adhered to.
- Order volume: Each order placed by the Customer has a required volume, which is measured by the number of words. Upon the Writing Service delivery, the Product received has to match the expected number of words metric (the document may have fewer pages than requested, but should have an exact number of words according to the «275 words per double-spaced page or 550 words per single-spaced page» rule). Should there be a page/number-of-words mismatch, the Client may request to reformat the product to match the number of words/pages according to «275 words per double-spaced page or 550 words per single-spaced page» rule.
- Changes in Order details: Customer and Support may provide changes to the scope of work only if the Writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Expert has started researching and working on the Order. Should the changes in Order details affect the volume of work, order complexity, or narrow the completion terms, the Customer will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Resources: Should the Customer require specific resource materials to be utilized in the production process, they must specify those resources and provide them to the Expert. If the specified resources are not provided, and the Expert is responsible for locating and paying for them, additional charges shall be incurred and must be paid for before the delivery can be made. In general, the following deadlines for orders are in place:
- For orders due within 12-24 hours, resources must be supplied within 30 minutes of the order placement.
- For orders due within 24-72 hours, there is a 1-hour deadline.
- For orders with a 72+ hour deadline, resources must be received a day in advance.
- If the Customer did not provide materials within the deadline for providing the above-mentioned resources, extra payment and time for the completion of the order would be required.
- Communication: The Customer is highly encouraged to communicate with the Expert using the Messaging System or by contacting the Support team directly when seeking for more information.
- Progress Tracking: The Customer may track the progress of their Order by using their personal account where information about their Order and its status is displayed. The Customer may as well contact Support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on the Order status.
- Preferred Expert Option or Preferred Writer Option: The Customer may select the ideal Expert to work on the order by indicating their ID number in the Preferred Expert ID field on the order form. By doing so, the Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee that the specific Expert is available to work on the Order. Should such an instance occur, the Company reserves the right to assign the best available Expert in the Subject Area of the Order. The cost of the Preferred Expert Option will be funded back to the Customer to their Credit Balance.
7. ORDER DELIVERY
- The Company is held responsible for the delivery of the Writing Service and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Customer’s personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once the Company has provided the Writing Service to the Client. The Company will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Customer in their profile, spam filters, internet outages and general customer negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means that are beyond the control of the Company. The Customer is encouraged to contact Support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s Delivery.
- The Customer is held responsible for downloading the Product of Writing Service in a timely manner after the Writing Service has been provided by the Company.
- All Orders are delivered through Our in-app service through the Completed Orders tab. Once orders have been delivered by the Company, Clients will receive a notification on their mail-box. Email notifications will also be sent to the registered email addresses with a link to the download page.
- Seven days after the deadline, the funds will be released automatically, as this is a part of Our Expert’s protection. Please review each Order carefully. Once the entire agreed-upon sum is received by the Expert, it is deemed that the Product is complete, and no Refund will be made.
8. ORDER REVISION
- Free amendments are provided to the Customer by the Company to ensure the quality of the provided Product and to ensure total Customer satisfaction with the Product. To receive a free revision of the Product, the Customer has to submit a revision request in written form using the Messaging System or Company’s email not later than fourteen (14) calendar days after the Order delivery date and not later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. Should the Revision deadline be missed, the Customer may have their Order revised for additional payment, or the Customer can place an Order for editing. In some cases, the Quality Assurance Department can submit free Order revision after the revision deadline.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a Revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place an order for editing.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Customer’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Expert or other unreasonable requests.
- If the request meets all defined requirements underlined in these Terms and Conditions, Our Company will revise the delivered Product free of charge.
9. THE USE OF PRODUCTS
- When making a payment for an Order, you agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only, and the payment You make is a reflection of the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to Your order as well as of all the necessary maintenance and administration for Writing Service delivery.
- You are not to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way on the World Wide Web or in the form of a hard copy exceeding a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
- Experts who work on behalf of Our Company hand over the ownership of all delivered Products to the Company that retains full copyright privileges of the Products We provide.
- All Products are provided solely as an example of research, reference for learning purposes, or as a sample on how to perform academic writing. All Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright remain with the Company.
- All Products are not intended for submission directly or in substantial part as an assignment under the Customer’s name to educational institutions in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
A Product should be cited properly if used in a writing piece completed by a Customer.