This is the important step in writing in order not to miss the details.
Revise your essay, the whole content and structure. Make sure it coincides with the target audience, all the explanations are clear.
Look through your essay and find the parts that can be improved.
- Does my essay have an effective hook?
- Are there all important details and background?
- Do I have a clear thesis statement and strong supporting evidence?
- Is the opposite position clearly observed?
- Have I clearly covered the issue?
- Have I answered all the questions in the essay?
- Is the conclusion related to the introduction?
At this step you add, rewrite, delete or rearrange paragraphs or sentences.
Proofread. Check the vocabulary: avoid general, complex or overused words. Make sure that you explained special terms and abbreviations. Check your spelling and formatting too, reference page, sources, mentions. It’s important in academic writing.
Reread your essay several times. Give your writing to your friend to read it out loud. Try to abstract as if it’s not your text.
Make proofreading couple of times before presenting.
Essay Brother will help you to make a revision and editing at a high level, so you can forget about it and relax.
Ask for feedback (Optional, but desirable). Getting feedback never killed nobody. It’s a great tool to make your texts better. Don’t hesitate to ask for polite and honest feedback. It also helps to improve your writing skills. It is helpful to make sure that all the explanations are clear. There can be minimal edits at this stage.
Finalize your text and present it to your readers.